Monday, January 5, 2009

New Year, 2009

Happy New Year to everyone!

I am so excited about 2009 because of all of the opportunities that exist for growth and change. It seems as though our society has morphed into an anthill of anxious activity due to all of the financial uncertainties. I am right here in the thick of it with my infant business but there is a big part of me that is paying attention in a way that I can only liken to that of parade watching. What will come down the street next?

I refuse to give in to doom and gloom because if we all did that then how would anyone find their footing again? In my mind's eye, I am trying to be a buoy of strength and courage along with many, many others. We will get through this time of our lives one way or another. I do believe that it was Albert Einstein who said "If you're going through hell, keep going". Here's to keeping going in 2009!

I recently learned that there are about 500 jobs actively posted on www.womenforhire.com. While the site is dedicated to we females, the posted jobs are for all qualified individuals regardless of their gender. You never know!

I wrote an article about job hunting that is much like one of my blog posts, but this time it's being published in a couple of places. Once it's officially viewable I will of course be posting the links here.

Take care everyone - remember that I am here rooting for you all the way!


No comments: