Monday, December 15, 2008

Happy Holidays!

Sung to the tune of "Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer"

Sung to the tune of Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer

The holidays are upon us

Though our schedules remain too tight
For all of us to be with one another
Be merry, eat and drink into the night

We must pick and choose so carefully
Who and when will get together
Sometimes it’s just too hectic
And we wonder if it will be ever

But there are so many ways
For us to stay in touch and be near
LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, MySpace and others
Make it seem like we’re all right here

I wish you happy safe holidays
With a new year that’s joyous and fun
All together now for 2009
Season’s greetings to everyone!!


I promise not to quit my day job to be a song writer, but you get the idea and I mean it sincerely. Those who know me know that I would be hugging them if I could and to them I say digital and cosmic hugs abound!!!!

-Lesa


No comments: